Katie's Reading List
I find resources everywhere. I love to read, but also enjoy an inspirational TED talk. I will continually post my favorites on this page. If you find a valuable resource, send it to me through the contact page of the website, Facebook or Instagram!
- Brown, Brené. (2012). Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead. New York, NY: Avery.
- Collins, Jim. (2001). Good to Great. New York, NY: Harper Business.
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads (2010). On Managing Yourself. Boston, MA: Harvard Business Review Press.
- Glaser, Judith E. (2014). Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. Brookline, MA: bibliomotion.
- Ruiz, Don Miguel. (1997). The Four Agreements: A Toltec Wisdom Book. San Rafael, CA: Amber-Allen Publishing.
- Groysberg, Boris, & Slind, Michael. (2012, June). Leadership is a Conversation. Harvard Business Review.
- Feser, Claudio, Mayol, Fernanda, and Srinivasan, Ramesh. (2015, January). Decoding Leadership: What Really Matters. McKinsey Quarterly.
- Brené Brown: Listening to Shame
- Brené Brown: On Vulnerability
- Amy Cuddy, Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are
- JK Rowling: The Fringe Benefits of Failure
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator